The Yarra Centre Accessibility
Accessible Features & Benefits
- Companion Card Program - Free access for carers and support workers
- Accessible Parking
- Aquatic Wheelchair
- Changing Places changeroom and toilet
Dedicated Inclusion Officer
The Yarra Centre has an Access & Inclusion Coordinator who can provide information and advice to people with a disability to discuss ways to increase their access to the facilities and activities at the Yarra Centre.
Please Contact Us for more information.
Changing Places Accessible Toilet
Changing Places toilets are different to standard accessible toilets.
They have extra features and more space to meet the needs of people with severe and profound disabilities.
Changing Places toilets provide:
- an height adjustable adult-sized changing bench
- a ceiling hoist to help lift the person out of their wheelchair and onto change table or toilet
- a spacious area for carer and person with a disability
- a safe and clean environment
You will need to bring your own sling.